NoSQL Unit 0.7.3 Released
NoSQLUnit is a JUnit extension to make writing unit and integration tests of systems that use NoSQL backend easier. Visit official page for more information.
In 0.7.3 release, next changes has been added:
- Support for Infinispan.
- Adding the possibility to add custom insertion and comparison methods for each engine. Thanks to Bob Tiernay for the idea. https://github.com/lordofthejars/nosql-unit/issues/45
- Adding the possibility to avoid NoSQLUnit injects fields annotated by @Inject by using @ByContainer annotation. Very useful for Spring Framework Tests, Arquillian Tests or Needle Tests.
- Removed JMockMongo as embedded Mongo implementation for Fongo project. Users should not notice any difference from the point of view of NoSQLUnit. Thank to Bob Tiernay for providing this valuable information about Fongo.
- Updated mongo-java-driver to 2.10.1.
- Updated neo4j to 1.8.
- Fixed bug #46 thanks to MrKeyholder for discovering and attaching the solution code.
Fiery mountain beneath the moon, The words unspoken, we'll be there soon, For home a song that echoes on, And all who find us will know the tune. (The Lonely Mountain - Neil Finn)Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIy5zvSpF1E
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)