Neo4j Community Ecosystem Project Releases for 1.9.GA
Curator's Note: The content of this article was written by Michael Hunger over at the Neo4j blog.
Some of them follow a new versioning scheme.
Here is the list for 1.9:
- Structr CMS and REST-Backend org.structr:structr-ui:0.7 (maven.structr.org)
- Neo4j Gremlin Plugin org.neo4j.server.plugin:gremlin-plugin:1.9 (in neo4j-contrib/m2)
- Neo4j Spatial org.neo4j:neo4j-spatial:0.11-neo4j-1.9 (m2.neo4j.org)
- Neo4j JDBC Driver org.neo4j:neo4j-jdbc:1.9 (m2.neo4j.org)
- Neo4j Graph Collections: org.neo4j:neo4j-graph-collections:0.6-neo4j-1.9 (m2.neo4j.org)
- Neo4j Rest GraphDatabase: org.neo4j:neo4j-rest-graphdb:1.9 (m2.neo4j.org)
There were also a few releases for Neo4j 1.8.2
- Neo4j Spatial org.neo4j:neo4j-spatial:0.9-neo4j-1.8.2
- Neo4j Graph Collections: org.neo4j:neo4j-graph-collections:0.4-neo4j-1.8.2
We'll update that list with further releases.
Please note that we plan to use a github based release repository for ecosystem projects in the future (starting with Neo4j 2.0): http://github.com/neo4j-contrib/m2
We will also transition the projects that are still hosted in the Neo4j github repository to Neo4j-Contrib
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)