Cassandra GUI evolved from its first version and new version includes bug fixes and enhanced features.
- Complete pagination for Row view of explorer
- Search rows by their names. (Filtered on the fly as you type.)
- Filtering non displayable data and label them with warnings.
- Remote connection problem
- Connect to Remote Cassandra server without restarting the server.
Start the ServerYou can download the server here.
Extract the downloaded product and lets refer extracted folder as CARBON_HOME.
go to CARBON_HOME/bin and run sh wso2server.sh (linux) or
Log in to the admin console using https://localhost:9443/ default user name and password : admin, admin
Following screen shots include a quick flow on how it works.
1) Click connect to cluster on right hand side panel. Give connection URL and credentials (if there is any) to connect.
eg: URL = localhost:9160, or 10.100.3.234:
2) After a Successful connection you will be directed to keyspace listing page. Which will include Keyspaces and clickable column family names. Click on a Column Family to Explore data.
3) Row view Page. After clicking the column family you have landed in the row view page. It includes rows of your column family and a slice of column data as a summary.
You can search, paginate or change no of items to filter your data. Click "view more" to explore a single row.
4) Column family view page will list all the columns in a single row. You can filter the data with column name,value or time stamp. full numbered pagination is available.