Kineticwing IDE – Lightweight And Cross Platform IDE
Kineticwing IDE is a simple, lightweight and portable IDE for quickly developing websites without installation.
The Kineticwing is a cross platform IDE and can run on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
Kineticwing is a free and includes features like support for
- Sass or Less (with built-in compiler)
Some of the other features of Kineticwing IDE includes
- Support for Server side languages like PHP, Python etc.
- Desktop side languages like – QSS support – Qt internal style sheet
- PHP Editor with Basic PHP support
- QSS Editor with QSS (Qt Style sheet) syntax support
- Customize the IDE look and feel with themes
The Kineticwing IDE is currently in the beta stage and is a free for download from Kineticwing IDE webpage
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)