Enabling the HL7 Transport for WSO2 ESB
This post is mainly for new WSO2 ESB users and for basic users. Here I am using wso2esb 4.0.6. and here is the download: WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus
Start WSO2 ESB from wso2esb-4.6.0\bin\wso2server.bat or wso2server.sh
1. Browse for https://localhsot:9443/carbon/
2. Login with admin and admin to ESB
3. In the Management Console, Go to Configure -> Features.
4. click Add Repository and add it.
Give Name for repo and give Location URL as "http://dist.wso2.org/p2/carbon/releases/4.0.5"
Or get dowload p2 http://dist.wso2.org/products/carbon/4.0.5/p2-repo.zip and give that local Dir
5. Install Axis2 Transport HL7
This take some time
6. Then Restart
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)