Announcing Percona Server for MySQL 5.5.30-30.1
Percona is glad to announce the release of Percona Server for MySQL 5.5.30-30.1 on March 7, 2013 (Downloads are available here and from the Percona Software Repositories). Based on MySQL 5.5.30, including all the bug fixes in it, Percona Server 5.5.30-30.1 is now the current stable release in the 5.5 series. All of Percona‘s software is open-source and free, all the details of the release can be found in the 5.5.30-30.1 milestone at Launchpad.
- Minor optimization cleanup by removing unnecessary
current_thdcalls. Bug fixed #1121794 (Alexey Kopytov).
- Fixed the regression introduced with the fix for bug #1083058 which caused unnecessary mutex re-acquisitions in adaptive flushing. Bug fixed #1117067 (Laurynas Biveinis).
- Percona Server would do unnecessary slow log stats accounting even with the slow log disabled. Bug fixed #1123915 (Alexey Kopytov).
- Optimization cleanup to avoid calls related to extended slow query log stats when this feature is disabled. Bug fixed #1123921 (Alexey Kopytov).
- The static
srv_pass_corrupt_tablevariable could share CPU cache lines with InnoDB row counters, which resulted in high false sharing effect in high-concurrent workloads. Bug fixed #1125259 (Alexey Kopytov).
- Fixed the regression introduced with fix for bug #791030 in Percona Server5.5.13-20.4 by implementing an optimized version of the same function. Bug fixed #1130655 (Alexey Kopytov).
- Bug fixed #1132350 (Alexey Kopytov).
- Bug fixed #1132351 (Alexey Kopytov).
Other bug fixes in Percona Server for MySQL 5.5.30-30.1: bug fixed #1089265 (Laurynas Biveinis).
(Note: Opinions expressed in this article and its replies are the opinions of their respective authors and not those of DZone, Inc.)