In this week’s news, we go on the conference circuit to find great web performance tips from Velocity EU, WebPerfDays Europe, JavaOne and more.
* Patrick DuBois looks at the similarities between ordinary code and practice versus infrastructure as code.
* Joshua Bixby has answers to 36 questions about web performance.
* Microsoft’s IE team explains why measuring time in millisecond resolutions just isn’t enough.
* Steve Sounders shows why cache is king.
* Our partner Wirehive asks how do you make app monitoring sexy. (Answer: New Relic!)
* C2B2 shares the performance tips they learned at JavaOne.
* Guy Podjarny explains why HTTP/2.0 is good for CDNs and FEO.
* Rich Huang’s newrelic-rake project adds a New Relic instrument for Rake tasks.
* O’Reilly has session videos from its Velocity Europe conference.
Want to use New Relic and get an awesome Nerd Life t-shirt?
Signup here . It's free, so why not.